In a Class By Himself -Legacy of Don Alan
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Bestell-Nr.: MF21549
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 14 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
- Kostenlose Service-Hotline
With this book, whole new generations of magicians will not only discover who originated so much of what they take for granted, but also will have the opportunity to study some of the most influential and important and wonderful presentations and routines in all of close-up magic."
- Eugene Burger
This landmark work has finally been fully and dramatically captured in multi-faceted, multi-mediated form by Jon Racherbaumer, and L & L Publishing is proud to offer a vital masterwork written the way magic books should be written. Not only are all of Don Alan's signature tricks explained in meticulous detail, but his unique format, important sub-text, psychology and presentation - the life-blood of what set Don Alan apart from the rest, is fully explained. These are the aspects which made his entertaining routines the prevailing paradigm of 20th Century Close-up Magic. You will get an inside look at what made Don Alan the most talked about and most copied close-up entertainer of all time. And you will learn the whys and hows of his synergistic routine-making and the all-important underlying themes: the Circle of Fun, the uses of environmental and personal spaces, picking players, timing, control, momentum, interrogation strategy, and much more . . .
- Hardbound, 309 Pages, 330 Freeze-Frame Photos
- 41 items, including Don Alan's professional Pretty Sneaky Act, which is comprised of 13 action-packed, fully developed presentations
- Introductions by Eugene Burger and Ron Bauer
- A retrospective review of Don Alan's Magic Ranch television series
- Two behind-the-scenes, candid, and thought-provoking interviews with Don.
- 16 Scrapbook Photos