Silverado with Curtis Kam
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Bestell-Nr.: MF11374
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 14 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
- Kostenlose Service-Hotline
Palms of Steel #3
It was summer 2002 and the West was filled with brawls, bordellos and treachery. A motley crew of would-be train robbers packed a local saloon (strangely resembling the IBM convention) and called themselves "magicians". Cards flew and coins changed hands, but it all stopped when sheriff Curtis Kam walked in. They could tell he was a professional who did miracles. But before they could thank him, he and the money were gone. Here´s what they saw:
- Through and Through Folks back East call this a "Karate Coin", you´ll call it a coin that just won´t stay put. It comes out through the bottom of your pocket, passes up through your fingers, then down through your left hand, up through the right, then gets lost inside, honest! Finally, it pops out STUCK ON YOUR FINGER! You pull it right off, and then stick it back on real slow!! You try to put it away, but it keeps on slipping through your pockets! Finally, you leave it for the buzzards to pick at. Experienced hands will realize that you´re reset, and back in the saddle again.
- Triple Alliance A newfangled, ground breaking Copper/Silver/Brass routine with a triple transposition climax, without the usual gaff, and none of that "If the silver is here, then what´s in my hand" nonsense. This is magic, not a gol-darned guessin´ game!
- 4 Co Pro and Super 4 Co Pro Marshall Reed McClintock stepped up to defend the town with the scariest production of four silver dollars ever seen. The first version is his original handling from "Knucklebusters" and it´s enough to clear the room. The "Super" is the top-secret improved handling that he didn´t tip in the book because it´s just too darn good. Learn to do either of these and you can ride with me anytime.
- Inverted Matrix A four-coin gaffless reverse matrix that has things no other reverse ever had. It works on any surface, has the world´s easiest retention pass, employs a new pickup move that shows both sides of the card, AND, you hardly ever touch the coins, so sleight-of-hand seems impossible.
- Copper Silver Bent The cleanest version of the classic transposition ever seen. Your hands start palm up and empty. You don´t just repeat the trick, you top it by having the spectator unwittingly bend the silver coin in their own hand! For tablehoppers, there´s no lapping, sleeving, or sneaky trips to your pockets. Warning for tenderfoots and greenhorns- You have to backclip a coin-but don´t cry mama. It´s just one, and thanks to the gaff, it´s 98% angle-proof.
Sandwich Move-a-thon Even a rootin´-tootin´ funslinger has to do a card trick every now and again. This is the six-phase routine to keep in your back pocket for times when your shootin´ irons are too hot. Six tasty sandwich effects all done up pretty so they flow like a river. Do all six, and you´ll ride out of town a card-handling legend. Or stop at one, two, or three if the crowd gets ugly. Combines the work of Earl Nelson, Robert Walker, David Solomon, John Carney, Martin Nash, Harry Lorayne, Derek Dingle and Larry Jennings into a relentless feast that you can pick up and take with you. It´s not just a trick, it´s a whole act!