The Creative Magic of Pavel Vol. 1
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Bestell-Nr.: MF11382
- Versand innerhalb von 24h*
- 14 Tage Geld-Zurück-Garantie
- Kostenlose Service-Hotline
For decades the name Pavel has been synonymous with some of the most innovative magic ever invented. Pavel has mystified and entertained lay audiences the world over with his inspired magical inventions while at the same time, delighting and exciting magicians at his thousands of lectures all around the globe with the diabolical secrets of his magic. Pavel´s magic has taken him around the world, from the most prestigious venues to the set of TV´s legendary Ed Sullivan show...and now he´s sharing his award-winning magic, and the ingenious thinking that makes it all work, with you!
Volume One - Magnetic Tricks
A magnet is a wonderful tool in the hands of an inventive magician. Pavel´s ability to exploit this principle in various objects where the use of magnets would be totally unexpected is amazing. This volume contains a number of tricks all based on the use of strong magnets. Most of them are easy to build and easy to do, all are deceptive and commercial.
- MAGIC WAND FROM PURSE - Production of a solid regular magic wand from a small purse. The wand is handed out for examination.
- NEW ROSE TO SILK - A red rose worn on the performer´s lapel changes instantly to a silk as a wand is waved. This is Pavel´s ultimate solution to the classic effect.
- MISMADE RISING WAND - The examined wand breaks into two parts when tapped. The two halves are dropped into an empty bottle. Suddenly a restored wand magically rises from the bottle but has the white tips misplaced. The wand is broken and dropped into the bottle again. Finally, the wand is correctly repaired.
- SWALLOW-A-SILK - The performer tucks a red silk in his mouth, letting a corner protrude. The performer then drinks some liquid and seemingly swallows the silk. This may be the most curious way to vanish a silk.
- ROPE THROUGH NECK and MIRACLE SILK PASS - The performer places a length of rope over his head. As he pulls on the ends, the rope passes visibly through his neck. Simultaneously, the previously swallowed red silk appears attached to the rope.
- ROPE THROUGH BODY & COMEDY SHORTS - First, a length of rope visibly penetrates the magician´s neck. Then, in the same mysterious way, the rope passes through his body. Finally, the rope penetrates his waist again. Simultaneously, fancy shorts appear attached to the center of the rope.
- CARD IN THE AIR (Revisited) - A freely chosen card from a pack of ten cards vanishes when hit against an inflated balloon. Shaking the balloon, something is heard inside it. A long needle is thrust into the balloon and as it pops, the chosen card is seen stuck to the center of the needle. This is Pavel´s ultimate version of a similar effect featured on his Cabaret Potpourri Vol. 3. The new method is superior.
- UTILITY MAGNET HOLDER Explanations - Practical ideas and tips for use of a strong magnet attached to the magician´s body. Pavel shows you how to vanish, produce and transform a variety of common objects like coins, scissors, lighters, salt shakers, balls, rings, spoons or even a bottle, instantly and cleanly.
- JUMPING SILKS ON ROPE - Three silks, two blues and one red, are tied equally spaced in a length of rope. The silks visibly change their position in the rope. Thus, the red silk is seen to jump several times from the bottom to the top and vice versa. In the end, the red silk appears in the middle of the rope. A cute effect for kid shows.
- JUMPING BANGLE - Similar in concept to the preceding routine, a borrowed bracelet tied at the lower end of a length of red rope jumps from the bottom to the middle and finally to the top of the rope. A great item for a table-hopping magician.
- KWIK KOLOR KNOT - A genuine knot is tied in the middle of a yellow rope. A handful of confetti is thrown over the rope. The knot visibly changes to red! It looks like a miracle. The knot is untied to show that it is part of the rope. Pavel´s thinking here is particularly inventive.
- PINS ON A LINE - Five different colored clothespins are placed into an empty paper bag. A spectator names a color. A length of rope is lowered inside the bag like a fishing line. Shortly, a pin "bites" but the color is wrong. On the second attempt, the pin matching the spectator´s choice appears attached to the rope end.
- THE CUT AND RESTORED ROPE - Explanations - Basic handling of a length of rope fitted with a magnetic joint. Pavel reveals how to cut the rope and demonstrates how to restore the two rope pieces in a most spectacular way.